Terms and conditions
This website, www.untameduk.com, is owned and operated by Juno Beauty Ltd who are registered in England and Wales under registration number 11231453, the registered VAT number is GB288956327. The registered office address is 4 Derby St West, Ormskirk, L39 3NH.
The following terms apply to all purchases made on the www.untameduk.com website and purchase of any goods from us is conditional upon your acceptance of these terms and conditions. From time to time we may change these terms without informing you and as such it is your responsibility to check for any changes. Should you not agree to these terms in their entirety, then do not use this website.
No other terms and conditions shall apply to the sale of our goods.
The terms and conditions and your purchase of goods shall be governed by English Law and any dispute arising shall be determined through the English courts.
- Persons under the age of 16 should use this website only with the supervision of an adult. payment information must be provided by or with permission of the adult.
- All payment for goods is taken in advance.
- No order for goods shall be binding on us unless payment has been taken and confirmation has been given in writing.
- All goods are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If goods ordered are unavailable, we will offer an alternative or a refund. We will not compensate for any losses which you may suffer if we are unable to supply requested goods.
- We reserve the right to alter descriptions and prices of goods sold on our site. In the event of a product being listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders at this incorrect price whether the order has been confirmed. If the order is cancelled a refund will be issued to your account or card.
- All prices quoted are in £GBP and include all taxes at current rates.
- Delivery is free on goods to the Mainland UK. We use DPD as our courier and our aim is to deliver the next day should orders be received by 2PM of the previous day. This does not apply to weekends. All deliveries timings shown onsite or in any electronic communication are estimates only.
- All goods shall remain our property until paid for.
- We use WorldPay as our payment provider, so payments are made on a secure server, we do not hold any credit/debit card information.
- All goods are supplied with an online invoice including a goods description, price paid including VAT.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in 30 days: The payment period is 30 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Austria, Switzerland and the Netherlands.
- Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: Austria, the United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmarkand Finland.
- Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Sweden, Germany and Austria. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
The payment methods Pay in 30 days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Your personal data will not be sold by ourselves and is only sent to third parties who help provide services and products to you i.e we will send data such as your name , address, email address and telephone number to DPD who will deliver your goods.
Sometimes we use subcontractors to perform services on our behalf such as the processing of card transactions.
We may disclose personal data if we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by the law, for a court proceeding, to defend our rights and interests, as well as the rights and interests of our members, suppliers or users. We reserve the right to notify the responsible authorities any activities that we believe, in good faith, are illegal.
If we engage in an administrative transition, such as a merger or an acquisition by another company, the sale of all or part of our assets, including the personal data of our users will be transmitted with the transferred assets. In such case you will be notified that your personal data has been transferred.
In accordance with the GDPR you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information, at any time, without any justification. Please note that the withdrawal of consent does not compromise the legality of the processing, based on such consent and made before the withdrawal. Such withdrawal can be sent to email@example.com.
Personal data security
To comply with the Data Protection Act and the GDPR as well as the risks to your rights we have implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security, to make it possible to prevent the destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access to your personal data.
We undertake to protect the security of your personal data and we use various technologies and procedures to ensure personal data protection. Thus, we store the personal data in a secured and limited-access facility and the sensitive personal data provided via the e-commerce Site is encrypted for transmission using the SSL (Socket Layer) protocol.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
“Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
“Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- We will not be liable for any failure or delay in performance of our obligations if it is due to an event beyond our reasonable control, including and without limitation to acts of god,war,industrial dispute,courier delay, fire, flood, tempest or national emergency.
- If so delayed we will be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for performing our obligations.
- We are not liable for any losses, damages ,costs , charges or expenses caused by any delay in delivery of goods.
- All content on site , including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, audio and video clips are the property of Juno Beauty Ltd.
- All trademarks , excepting those of third parties, are the property of Juno Beauty Ltd and have been registered for use in the UK.
- Neither the content or any applicable mark may be reproduced, duplicated, copied or otherwise exploited.
- We are not responsible for any site which links to us and such links are not an endorsement by us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating and do not warrant the offering of third party sites
- All goods supplied by us must be used in accordance with any applicable instructions. Except in the case of proven negligence by us we accept no liability for injury or damage caused by the improper use of goods.
- Should you have a complaint please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we aim to resolve your complaint to the satisfaction of both parties.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire and only agreement between us. These exclusions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Where you receive faulty or damaged goods then we must be notified within 14 days of receipt. Replacements will be sent free of charge subject to the return of any faulty or damaged goods. Postages charges for the return of faulty goods are at your cost and all goods are returned at your risk. In no event shall our liability exceed the value of goods in question.
- You have 14 days from the receipt of goods to cancel, notification of which must be received via e-mail to email@example.com
- Non faulty goods must be returned in a saleable condition including undamaged packing to an address provided by us. Should we pay the return costs then this will be deducted from your refund. Goods will be deemed returned when received by us. The return address is as follows: Juno Beauty Ltd, Unit 17, Lea Green Business Park, Eurolink, St Helens, Merseyside WA9 4TR
- Goods must be kept in good condition and we reserve the right to refuse the return of good should they have been used.
- Refunds less any reductions shall be made to the account or credit/debit card used only.
- Goods made to the customers own specification cannot be returned.
- Should returned goods be counterfeit then no refund will be forthcoming, and the goods shall be retained.
- All products are guaranteed for a period of 12 months.
Juno Beauty Ltd, Unit 17, Lea Green Business Park, Eurolink, St Helens, Merseyside WA9 4TR